GYROKINESIS® Breathing Course Intensive
with Master Trainer Erika Hassan
Course fee: $450 / Studio fee: $150
Friday April 24, 2020 -11:00am-6:00pm (11:00am -2:00 /4:00- 6:00pm
Saturday April 25, 2020 -10:00am 5:00 (10:00am-1:00pm/3:00-5:00pm)
Sunday April 26, 2020 – 9:00am-5:00 (9:00am-12:00 /2:00 – 5:00pm)
*Times are subject to change
Included in this course:
- GYROKINESIS® seated and standing sequences (2 hours total) set to a musical score created by GYROKINESIS® creator, Juliu Horvath, in collaboration with musician, Rodolfo Troncoso. The rhythm and tone of each song in these sequences are designed to resonate with the specific timing, and intention of the movement the song accompanies. This harmonic synchrony of movement and music adds a powerful, new dimension to the GYROKINESIS®exercise experience
- 30-minute nerve strengthening sequence
- “Metamorphosis” — a 2-hour breathing sequence
- 20-minute dry scrubbing sequence
- Participants receive a course manual with music download. DVDs are also available (exclusively for course participants) to purchase.
Call Cinde Carroll directly to reserve your spot: 941-724-5193. Studio fee required to reserve space. Sign up early to claim your spot!!
Cinde Carrol’s Integrative Fitness & Movement Arts 2886-D Ringling Blvd. Sarasota Fl 34237
Erika met Juliu Horvath in NYC when she moved there in 1993 to study dance. She had only been dancing for a couple of years and whereas her technique consisted mainly of equal parts force and desire, she was extremely grateful to find a teacher who could guide her into the inner-workings of her own dance. She trained intensively with Juliu for 5 years in the GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM®. With her new movement vocabulary, she went on to perform with Maureen Fleming, Jennifer Muller/The Works, Zen Companhia de Danca, Min Tanaka and Meftas Dance Theater. Erika is currently Associate Artistic Director of Soulskin Dance and a Specialized GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® Master Trainer. She travels the world teaching workshops and cannot wait to visit Sarasota, FL to share her trainings with you!
Sarasota Awaits… Relax and explore after training!
We are located less than a mile from downtown Sarasota.
Relax by the bayfront at O’Leary’s Tiki Bar.
Visit Sarasota’s great boutiques & eateries!
May is a perfect time to visit Sarasota and great for booking accommodations since high-season will be over. With the #1 beach in the USA, you won’t have to go far for white sand and clear, blue water. Unwind after your training with an evening on the Westin’s rooftop bar enjoying the views of the bayfront or dance the night away at the O’Leary’s Tiki bar! There’s so much to do within just a few miles of the studio, you’ll get a great taste of all the city has to offer with no extra travel or hassle. Plus, with a small airport right within city limits, your trip here will be so easy!! #SRQ